It’s been a fabulous year, but we couldn’t have done it without the continual support and love from our fans. Reading about our work in magazines and on design websites has been wonderful and humbling. We’re looking forward to sharing with you more completed modular projects and more behind-the-scenes Modscape moments in 2019, but for now, we’ve found the perfect end-of-year distraction for you – we’ve gone through our Instagram posts from the past 12 months and found your favourite images. Here are our 10 most liked posts from this year.
All imagery features Modscape projects.
1. Gorgeous sunset over the four-bedroom sustainable home in Franklinford
2. Install days are always fun. It’s incredible to see an empty site one minute and a brand new home the next
3. The concrete fireplace plinth floats above the ground and forms a striking contrast to the warm Pacific Teak feature wall.
4. Merricks Beach rumpus room stands separate from the main house but is linked via a series of tiered decks and provides a perfect getaway
5. Serving guests in your outdoor entertaining area is a breeze thanks to these designer food truck windows.
6. The timber batten screen not only looks stunning but is practical too – it provides additional sun shading and privacy, ensuring there are no overlooking issues into the neighbour’s backyard.
7. Renders are an excellent way to communicate a client’s proposed design. This sustainable house incorporates site-built stone walls for thermal mass and will help to divide the sleeping wings from the living.
8. Anodised window frames and hand-crimped zinc cladding were selected for the Phillip Island project thanks to their robustness in a coastal environment.
9. Pacific Teak timber and Colorbond cladding beautifully complement each other in Malmsbury.
10. Indoor/outdoor flow is effortlessly achieved through large expanses of glass.
If you haven’t already, you can follow us