BAYSWATER PRIMARY SCHOOL
MODULAR SCHOOLS, CLASSROOMS & UNIVERSITIES
With over a decade of experience in the design and construction of a range of commercial pedagogy typologies, including public, private, Catholic, primary, high schools and universities, Modscape is regarded as one of the country’s top experts in its field. We have a proven mastery in applying the benefits of DfMA to future learning strategies to create future-proofed and effective permanent modular education facilities.
What advantages does modular bring to education projects?
- Minimal disturbance to students, staff and school operation due to the majority of work being undertaken off-site
- A higher level of quality control
- Fixed costs that ensure projects fall within budget
- A faster, guaranteed timeframe of as little as nine weeks. SINSW estimates DfMA school builds are 30% faster than their traditional counterparts
- Cost savings thanks to repetition-based floorplans
Each commercial education project is unique and can either be designed by our in-house architects or we can work alongside external architects and specialist consultants. Our modular system is flexible so we can adapt a proposed design to create an efficient, highly functional yet aesthetically pleasing project.